Dark circles cause a lot of worry for everyone. If you want to attain a fair looking complexion without any spots, you should know the reasons and precautions for dark circles. There are certain important facts that should be understood in regard to these dark rings that develop around your eyes due to a variety of reasons.
Reasons for dark circles
• The dark circles may appear due to deficiency of certain vitamins such as vitamin B6 or B 12 and vitamin K. even the deficiency of certain minerals can also produce dark circles.
• Continuous stress and working overtime without any breaks can also affect the skin under your eyes and can produce dark circles.
• When a person does not get proper sleep, it reduces the circulation of blood to the skin and this can also produce dark circles.
• Abuse of substances such as tobacco, alcohol or any other harmful drugs can cause damage of the skin cells and can produce dark circles.
• Sometimes dark circles occur due to hereditary reasons. It means that certain genes are transmitted from parents to their children that can produce dark circles.
Steps to prevent or reduce dark circles
Everyone desires to remove the dark circles to get flawless skin. A few tips are given here that can be implemented to reduce dark circles:
. One of the best way to get away with these dark spot in using a Dark circle serum.
• Take a wet towel and wash with cold water. Squeeze out the water and place it on your eyes for half an hour. You can also take rose water and soak a few cotton swabs and put these on eyes. It will give you soothing experience. It is the best therapy for reducing stress.
• Another popular method of preventing or reducing dark circles is by putting cucumber or potato slices on your eyes for 15-20 minutes every day before going to sleep. It reduces puffiness as well as dark circles.
• You can also put used and cold tea bags to sooth your eyes. Make sure that there is no water in the tea bags.
• Eat a well balanced and healthy diet that contains all the nutrients. Try to include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet to get proper vitamins and minerals.
• Take proper sleep at night and keep your relaxed.
• Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated.